Punjab Worker Welfare Fund Lahore is offering Jobs in Pakistan against the vacant posts of Chowkidar and Sweeper. Punjab Workers Welfare Fund, Lahore is an Autonomous Body of Government of Punjab, Labour & Human Resource Department. The Fund intends to invite applications for recruitments against work charge basis at Labour Housing Colony, Multan (Phase-I) for three (3) months as per terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria /qualification will be entitled to apply. 2. The appointment will be on work charge basis for a period of thre (3) months 3. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test / interview. 4.No T.A/D.A shall be admissible for test / interview. 5. Applications for the posts as mentioned above, complete in all respects, along with attested copies of testimonials, academic degrees, certificate, two fresh photographs of passport size and attested copy of CNIC, reach upto 27-07-2021 in the office of Director Works and interview will be held on 30.07.2021 at 11:00 AM. 6. Authority reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of advertised posts of cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason at any stage.
How to Apply forPunjab Worker Welfare Fund Lahore Jobs 2021 ?
- How to submit application form?
Interested candidates should submit application along with CV and required documents at the given address before the closing date.
- TA/DA ?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Who will be called for Test / Interview?
Only Eligible and Shortlisted candidates will be called for Test and Interview.
- Late submission of form / application
Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- What is the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel.